TIM Sr. is our High School Youth Ministry Program. Anyone in High School looking to grow in faith, make friends, and have fun should consider becoming a part of the TIM group. Opportunities within the group include:
- Topic Nights, which allow for young people to discuss the topics that impact their lives. Topic Nights are the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month from mid-September thru mid- May.
- High School Religious Ed., encourages our High School students to live and grow in their Catholic faith. We transition our students from children, whose primary responsibility is to learn their faith, into adults whose primary responsibility is to practice their faith.
- Service Opportunities – Both as a region and as a parish community, TIM works to connect our teens in the larger community through service opportunities. Join us for a summer service camp, a fall harvest at First Fruits Farm, a Winter Cookie Bake for the Harford Homeless, or a Spring clean-up at the homes of our physically impaired parishioners. Beyond these activities, we also connect with the parish for the Spring Fling, with the Garden Club, and other ministries looking for some young energy.
- Regional Events – We join with other Catholic churches in Harford County for Retreats, Service Projects, and Social Opportunities.
- Archdiocesan and National Events and Conferences – There are bi-annual conferences through the National Federation for Catholic Youth Ministry and the Division of Youth and Young Adult Ministry. There is also the annual Youth and Young Adult Pilgrimage with the Archbishop and Vicar Bishops, along with leadership training and social justice programs.
Click here for Youth Ministry Forms