During this phase of reopening, the parish office will be open from 8 AM – 12 PM Monday through Friday for those who need to visit the office.
In order to safely resume operations, there are protocols that we must follow, including:
- Visitors should make an appointment before coming to the parish office if at all possible. Call 410-592-6206.
- Visitors must take their temperatures at home before coming to the parish office. (If you aren’t feeling well or have a temperature of 100o F or higher, please stay home.)
- Visitors must wear a face covering from the time they leave their vehicles until they return to their vehicles.
- The inner set of office entrance doors will remain locked; visitors should ring the doorbell and wait for a staff member to let them in.
- Visitors must sign-in and sign-out so that we have a record of who has been in the building.
- Visitors should remain in the lobby until a staff member comes to escort them.
- Visitors should not congregate in or around the parish office.
- Proper social distancing must be maintained at all times.
- We ask that if purchasing a Mass card ($10 each for regular size; $15 for large) that you have the exact amount in cash or a check previously made out to John Church.
Before ministries are able to resume meeting on campus, there is a Ministry Assessment process that must first be completed and scored, per Archdiocesan requirements, to determine which ministry or event will be permitted to meet in person. Ministry leaders and staff will collaborate in completing and scoring the assessments, and only when approved to do so may the ministry resume on-campus activities. If you have any questions about a particular ministry, you may contact the ministry leader or the parish office.