Today’s Prayer – May 22
by Theresa Konitzer, Director of Religious Education
All Knowing and Powerful God, in Acts, You remind me, “Don’t be afraid. Go on speaking, and do not be silent, for I am with you.” Lord, be the constant force behind my words to always speak the truth of the Gospel Message. With You as my guide, I can change the world, by the words I speak. Even when I may face ridicule from others because I do not go along with things that are against my faith, help me to remain strong in my belief and conviction. Help me to never use Your gift to speak to hurt another, but may my words be used to show respect and kindness.
Heavenly Father, Your message of ‘’Don’t be afraid, I am with you,” are the words I need to hear, especially during these times of uncertainty. I am worried about my children, financial concerns, and my job. I leave all my concerns and worries in Your hands for I know that You are with me always, and I have faith and trust in You.
- Sunday Bulletin – The bulletin for this weekend is attached (see right), and may also be found, along with archived editions, here. A special high-five and “Congratulations!” to our featured grads in this week’s bulletin:
- Abigail E. – The John Carroll School
- Alex O.– Notre Dame Prep
- Christina A. – Notre Dame Prep.
- Elizabeth C. – Fallston High School
- Evan D. – Dulaney High School
- Grace L. -Notre Dame Prep.
- Julie C. – Mount de Sales Academy
- Kayleigh D. – University of Maryland
- Mark C. – UMBC
- Worship Music for Sunday, May 24 – Click here to view and download this Sunday’s worship music, which includes:
- Here I Am to Worship
- MSMM Glory to God
- Psalm 47 God Mounts His Throne
- MSMM Gospel Acclamation
- Shout to the Lord
- MSMM Holy
- MSMM We Proclaim Your Death
- MSMM Amen
- MSMM Lamb of God
- Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)
- Hail the Day That Sees Him Rise
(MSMM = Mass of St. Mary Magdalene)
Livestream Team Looking for Volunteers – We will continue to live-stream the 9 AM Mass even after in-person Masses are permitted, so we are in need of volunteers to be trained to serve as Producers and Camera Operators for our live-streamed Mass.
- Producers need to have exceptional computer skills (preferably with video and/or audio applications), be trainable, have great communication skills, great knowledge of liturgy, and a keen sense of pictures and transitions. Producers also need to be cross-trained as Camera Operators.
- Camera Operators need to be able to stand the entire Mass, operate the camera, understand the liturgical flow of the Mass, and have good communication skills.
- Training takes about an hour, and the time commitment on Sunday is from 8-10:15 AM. There will be a rotating schedule to spread the duties.
- If this is something that interests you, please email Doug Byerly for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pastoral Council Election – Electronic Ballot Opens Tomorrow at 10 AM. Watch for tomorrow’s Flocknote for the e-ballot link. You may vote for up to five candidates – see the bulletin for candidate bios.
Reopening Status – Live-streamed Masses Only Continue
“…restrictions that were in place on all religious institutions in the state prior to last week remain in place in Baltimore County.”
For additional resources and prior updates, visit the “Resources During the COVID-19 Pandemic” page here.