Sign Up for Mass – February 27 & 28
To sign up for Mass, please click HERE and you’ll be directed to the sign-up.
Kindly sign up by 3 PM on Saturday. Here’s how it works:
- Click the sign-up link above.
- Select the number of people in your household who will be attending from the drop-down menu.
- If you’re already in the Flocknotes database, the system will recognize you when you click the sign-up button. If not, enter a contact name and email or phone number if prompted.
- Click “Submit” and close the sign-up window/tab.
- You’ll receive an email confirmation after your sign up is complete.
Online sign-up is intended to facilitate the record-keeping of those who have attended Mass at St. John for contact tracing purposes. Signing up will help save time when you arrive to check in before Mass, but it is not required. Please understand that signing up in advance does not reserve or guarantee seating. Each household should register separately.
If we reach maximum capacity in the church, we will offer a virtual Mass venue in the church hall with limited overflow capacity. We suggest arriving 15-20 minutes before the scheduled start of Mass.
(We encourage you to use the online sign-up, but you may also call or email the parish office and leave a message with your name, email, phone number, the Mass you’ll be attending, and how many will be attending.)
We look forward to seeing you soon!