Each Spring, the entire parish works together to put on our Spring Fling, which is usually held in early May just before Mother’s Day. Three days of rides, games, crafts, food, auctions, and gently-used books, household items, and clothing sales take lots of coordination and effort, but is well worth it for the the sense of community and good times that are had! This is also a major fundraiser for our parish. Work continues throughout the year to plan this event and engage as many parishioners as possible.
Grab your family and friends and join us at the most FUN event you’ll find in the beautiful and bucolic Long Green Valley!
Contact: Spring Fling Chair Todd Depew: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring Fling 2020 — CANCELLED – STAY TUNED FOR A NEW FUN EVENT COMING THIS FALL!
Thursday, May 7: 5:00-10:00 PM
Friday, May 8: 5:00-10:00 PM
Saturday, May 9: Noon-10:00 PM
Rides for all ages!
Ride bracelets good for Thursday evening 5-10 PM OR Saturday noon-5 PM available for purchase at the ticket booth, and for a limited time you can purchase discounted ride bracelet coupons in the parish office – call to check on availability.
Plus, Don’t Miss These Fantastic Spring Fling Favorites:
- RIDES, RIDES, RIDES!
- FREE fireworks Friday night!
- Carnival Games
- Silent Auction (contact the parish office if you have an item to donate)
- HUGE White Elephant Sale (accepting donated items after April 4)
- Flowers and Plants (order form coming soon!)
- Books, Movies & Music Sale
- DELICIOUS Food and Drinks
- Adult Beverages
- LIVE Music Every Night
- NEW THIS YEAR – Convenient Drop-Off Zone and Satellite Parking!